Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Shopping (at Home & in the stores)

As promised, the PG's (Pretty Girls') home show was a unique experience. The vendor was a little company known as Pure Romance and the inventory was a blast. Everything from a spray that makes your skin silky and covers you in pheromones to a unique variety of devices of all shapes kinds and colors. I could go into detail, but I could not describe the inventory as well as their web page can.

Every time I attend one of these home show things, I wonder how lucrative they actually are. Is anyone really making $4000 a month running a home show business? Which one is it? And how do you manage to do it?

Needless to say, this party got pretty rowdy. From the girl who decided she loved us all and would maim any man who tried to break one of our hearts to the woman who suggested that one of the devices could be cleaned just by "throwing it in the dishwasher," it was a blast of an evening. Just as I knew it would be. I'd love to tell you more, but we were all sworn to secrecy as the evening began.

Does anybody have an outrageous home show party story they would like to share? I would love to hear it.

No comments: