Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful ...

  • That I look very good for my age. (I hate to sound conceited, but I decided that I will be happy to be a great looking forty something instead of lament the fact that I no longer look like a twenty something.)
  • For Tiffany at Wild Iris Salon
  • For my Honey who loves me just the way I am (no matter which personality I am expressing at that moment).
  • For my Children. They are my reason.
  • For teenagers that like to write creatively. They turn water into wine.
  • For Brenda Kinsel. She gives me hope.
  • For the Pyramid Corporation. They give me style (when I can afford it).
  • For the Office of Letters And Light, a group that makes my Novemebers so much more interesting and exciting. Someday I will finish a novel that I start. This year so far I have doubled my word count.
  • For the Chicago Writers Association, a group that has taken me under their wing and into their fold. They are there for me when I need a touchstone.
  • For the gang at Artist's Way Play (a yahoo group) they have given me so much emotional and creative support this past year. They are my light house to weather my storms of confidence
  • For the folks I know at NASA. You are pushing the boundaries and you inspire me because I see you living your dreams.
  • For The Pretty Girls because you make me feel welcome.
  • For mineral make-up
  • For the Abs Diet. There is a lot less of me because of this.
  • For my dance teacher, Austria. She Monday something to look forward to.
  • For my contact lenses.
  • For so much more than I have time to mention.

No comments: