Friday, December 7, 2007

Getting My Make-up Done

Tomorrow I will be finishing off my Spa Essentials Package at Mario Tricoci's by getting a Make-up Application. I called the salon so that I would not be surprised by the services I received.

"Hi, I have an appointment tomorrow morning to complete my Spa Essentials Package by having my make-up done. I was wondering what that service entails," I said.

The receptionist described it to me. "Well, you're scheduled for the half-hour make-up application," she said.

"OK," I said. "I'll tell you what I am looking for. I want to totally re-vamp my make-up look. Do I want to stick with this service, or do I want to upgrade to the next level?"

"The next level is an hour long make-up lesson,"she said.

"How is that different form the half-hour application?"

"With the application, they put the make-up on you. With the lesson, they do one side and have you do the other. It's like a lesson."

"OK. I guess I'll just stick with what I have," I said, feeling less enlightened than when I started out. I'm willing to spend the money, if I will come out looking brand new. I guess if I don't like what I get, I'll just go to the mall.

Maybe I'll do that anyway.

No comments: