Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mom Jeans!!

I am always striving to take possession of my sex goddess and save her from becoming caught and imprisoned inside the mommy cage. It is so easy to do because the job is so important and one that I want to give my all.

Take a look at this video about Mom Jeans. I think they make some good points.

There is also a sight called Zafu . It shows you how to find the perfect jeans and bras for your body style. I love that site. Brenda Kinsel, best selling author and fashion consultant, says in one of her books that a great way to look much younger is to get a bra that fits and cinch the girls up a couple inches. I am here to tell you that it works. I got instant results from my man. He really noticed and makes very sure that I take good care of the new bras when I wash them.

No comments: